Breakout Platforms, Inc. a company incorporated under the laws of United States of America, having its registered address at 16192 Coastal Highway Lewes, Delaware 19958 USA (“Cobalt”, “we”, “us” or “our”) manages and operates a 717 W Julian St, Unit 447, San Jose, CA, USA - 95126 on the website located at the URL https://gocobalt.io/ under the brand name Cobalt (collectively referred to as the “Website”) which acts as an online platform facilitating User (“users” or “you” or “your”).
Please read this document as we take the privacy of our Users seriously and We are committed to safeguarding the personal information that You provide Us while using the Website, and We would like to assure You that we are not going to misuse any of the aforesaid information.
Last Updated Date - 15th Sept 2022
Information We Collect About You
- In General. We may collect personal information that can identify You, such as Your name, email address, and other information that does not identify You. When You provide personal information through the Website, the information may be sent to servers located in various countries around the world.
- Information You Provide. We may collect and store any personal information You enter or upload on the Website or provide to Us in some other manner. This includes identifying information, such as Your name, email address, mobile number, name of your organization, size of your organization; and, if you transact business with us, financial information such as your payment method (valid credit card number, type, expiration date or other financial information) and invoice details (company name, address), image and/or audio files uploaded by You; We may also collect certain additional information that can be used to identify you, such as your usage data in relation to Cobalt and other information we deem relevant for the purpose of providing the Services.
- Other data collected to improve experience: In addition to the above, We may also collect Data logs, images, or a logical sequence of images/videos to reply an issue encountered by You. We may collect Internet protocol address, browser type, browser language, referring URL, features accessed, errors generated, time zone, geo-location data, operating system information, and other such information that is transmitted in the header of the user’s HTTP request.
- Information Collected Automatically. We automatically collect information from Your device and/or browser when You use or visit the Website. This information includes IP address, Your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that Your browser previously accepted from Us and the referring website address.
- Information regarding Your Location. We may, after receiving Your consent by responding to a notification sent to You, collect information regarding Your GPS-based geographic location. Such geographic information will only be collected whilst the Website is running.
- Cookies. When You visit the Website, We may assign Your computer/device one or more cookies, to facilitate access to the Website and to personalize Your online experience. Through the use of a cookie, We also may automatically collect information about Your online activity on the Website, such as the web pages You visit, the links You click, and the searches You conduct on the Website. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but You can usually modify Your browser setting to decline cookies. If You choose to decline cookies, please note that You may not be able to sign in or use some of the interactive features offered on the Website.
- Other Technologies. We may use standard internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track your use of the Website & our platform. We also may include web beacons in promotional email messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information We obtain in this manner enables Us to customize the services We offer visitors to the Website to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of Our online advertising, content, programming, or other activities.
- Information Collected by Third Parties. We may allow third parties, including Our authorized service providers, advertising companies, and ad networks, to display advertisements on the Website. These companies may use tracking technologies, such as cookies, to collect information about users who view or interact with their advertisements. Unless expressly stated otherwise, the Website does not provide any personal information to these third parties. This information allows them to deliver targeted advertisements and gauge their effectiveness.
How We Use the Information We Collect
If you are a Cobalt User, We may use information that We collect about You to:
- Provide the Services on the Website and to improve the Users’ experience and the services offered to them.
- Manage Your Account and provide You with customer support with respect to the Website.
- Perform research and analysis about Your use of, or interest in, Our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others.
- Communicate with You by email, postal mail and/or by other ways about products or services that may be of interest to You either from Us, or other third parties.
- Manage Our business.
- Process transactions between You and Cobalt.
- Enhance or improve the User experience, our Website, or Cobalt.
- Perform any other function that We believe in good faith is necessary to protect the security or proper functioning of our Website or Cobalt.
With Whom We Share Your Information
We want You to understand when and with whom We may share personal or other information We have collected about You or Your activities on the Website or while using Our services.
Personal information. We do not share Your personal information with others except as indicated below or when we inform You and give You an opportunity to opt out of having Your personal information shared. We may share personal information with:
- Authorized Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Our authorized service providers that perform certain services on Our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, supporting the Website functionality, surveys and other features offered through the Website. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
- Business Partners: To the extent any personal information is contained in any content or place on the Website, or in any other comment or other User submission, such information when You make purchases, reservations or engage in promotions offered through the Website or Our services, We may share personal information with the businesses with which We partner to offer You those products, services, promotions, etc.
- Other Situations. We also may disclose Your information: In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise Our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, We may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to Us, in Our sole discretion.
When We believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, report or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of the Company, Our Users, Our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce the Website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of Our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Aggregated and non-personal information. We may share aggregated and non-personal information we collect under any of the above circumstances. We may combine non-personal information We collect with additional non-personal information collected from other sources. We also may share aggregated information with third parties, including advisors, advertisers, and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. For example, We may tell Our advertisers the number of visitors to the Website and the most popular features or Service accessed. This information does not contain any personal information and may be used to develop content and service that we hope You and other users will find of interest and to target content and advertising.
Your Choices About Collection and Use of Your Information
You can choose not to provide Us with certain information, but that may result in You being unable to use certain features of the Website because such information may be required in order for You to register as a member; purchase products or services; participate in a contest, promotion, survey, or ask a question; post a comment; or initiate other transactions on the Website.
When You register on the Website, We may send You emails and/or newsletters about Service updates, improvements, special offers, or containing special distributions of content by Us. At any time, You can choose to no longer receive commercial or promotional emails or newsletters from Us by clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE link at the bottom of any email message from Cobalt. You also will be given the opportunity, in any commercial email that We send to you, to opt out of receiving such messages in the future. It may take up to 10 days for Us to process an opt-out request. We may send You other types of transactional and relationship email communications, such as service announcements, administrative notices, and surveys. Please note that, changing information in Your account, or otherwise opting out of receipt of promotional email communications will only affect future activities or communications from Us. If We have already provided Your information to a third party before You have changed Your preferences or updated Your information, You may have to change Your preferences directly with that third party.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic, and procedural measures) to help safeguard Your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure.
We want You to feel confident using the Website to transact business. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although We take steps to secure Your information, We do not promise, and You should not expect, that Your personal information, searches, or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure email.
Data Security Commitments
- We agree to utilize administrative, physical, and technical safeguards designed to protect Company Data from unauthorized access, disclosure, acquisition, destruction, use, or modification. We shall store all the company data in an encrypted format on the database and only designated Cobalt employees can access the data at the request of the company.
- We will store the company's transactional data only temporarily for the purpose of displaying logs on the platform and shall remove the data after a maximum period of 90 days. Other static company data required for authentication such as organization name, email address, API Keys, tokens, and end-user id will not be removed.
- We makes the following security, integrity and confidentiality commitments to their user entities:
- End customer tokens are stored in a secure key vault in AWS and restrictive users have access and only accessed to debug a production issue requested by the company
- Data is secured in transmission using Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
- Cobalt maintains commercially reasonable administrative, technical, organizational, and physical measures to protect the security of customer data against anticipated threats or hazards
- Confidential data stored within the production services utilize advanced encryption standard (AES) encryption
- Confidential data stored within the production services are retained per customer-defined retention policies
- Cobalt has enabled logging and tracks all account access on infrastructure platforms
- Security principles within the fundamental designs of the system are designed to permit system users to access the information they need based on their role in the system while restricting them from accessing information not needed for their role.
- Logical security has been implemented to authenticate authorized users, restrict access, prevent, and detect unauthorized access.
Cobalt’s data is managed, processed, and stored in the AWS Platform and MongoDB which are accessed in accordance with the contractual agreement, the relevant data protection, and other regulations, with specific requirements.
Access to information
The Data Protection Act gives You the right to access information held about You. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
No Rights of Third Parties
The right of erasure: Our users can delete their account themselves from the interface (if they are not on a paid plan) or send us a request to delete their account and all the information related to it via our live chat or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The data of your account is stored on our end as long as the account is active.