• Work on improving the existing cobalt's product.
• Start contributing to the new product (which is now in beta). It would be like a startup within a startup with a lot of scope in improving the product.• Research about pain points of customers to create an MVP that is at par with other international products in terms of quality and usability
• Take full ownership of building & launching products and features.
• Work with other team members to conceptualize new features, build them from scratch, roll them out to our customers and improve them based on feedback.
• Experience: 3+ years of relevant work experience
• Should hold at least a bachelor's degree in engineering from any college in India.
• Should have demonstrated an interest in learning new things and working on them (for example - own startup, an initial member of someone else's startup, contribution to open source projects, a small website that they run on their own etc.)
• Clear communication skills (English language is not mandatory, but the clarity of thoughts is essential)
• People skills and ability to work in a team