Hello folks! 👋
Cobalt is hiring a Founder’s Office intern. We are looking for a motivated and driven Founder's Office Intern to join our team. This internship offers an opportunity to work in an early-stage startup and gain hands-on experience in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. [Apply link in the bottom]
Location: Remote/Bangalore (flexible)
Stipend: 20-25K per month (Fixed) + Performance Bonus (Variable)
Pre-placement Offer: Yes, we will offer a full-time role after the end of internship given that we find a working synergy with the person
Who is an ideal fit?
- Folks who are looking for a full-time internship
- Folks in college (in their 4th year) who are looking to start up in the coming years
- Folks looking to work with early-stage startups to gain experience
- Someone who just graduated and is looking for a 3-6 month internship in a startup
What does Cobalt do?
Cobalt is an embedded integration platform that lets SaaS companies launch 2-way native integrations in days rather than months. Cobalt shortens the integration delivery time, unlocks stuck revenue, and increases product engagement. Our approach is similar to how most companies don't manage their own servers but instead rely on cloud providers to handle the infrastructure.
We are a super awesome team of proactive and motivated engineers working in a remote setup. Each one of us is on a steep learning curve and is willing to do whatever it takes. Are you one of us?
Roles and Responsibilities: Your role will be dynamic in nature and you will be assigned to multiple tasks of varied nature ranging from research, product management, fundraising and lots of sales and marketing.
Sales and Marketing: You will spend most of your time in a client facing role. Learn the ins & outs of making outbound campaigns and have fun while doing it.
- You will learn about the nitty-gritties of Account Based Marketing.
- Segment markets across different geographies and target specific clients based on their needs and pain points
- You will also devise multi-channel strategies ranging from conventional to digital form of marketing to reach out to the ICPs.
- From creating awareness to closing the sales, you will work end-to-end on the sales conversion funnel.
Market Research: We need to understand the SaaS space in various geographies to build an expansion strategy accordingly.
- You will learn about different integration platforms (competitor analysis) and get a good sense of industry dynamics.
- You will understand the SaaS industry, its prevailing trends, the market potential and how different geographies operate differently.
Fund-Raising: You will get to learn a lot about the fundraising process and the operation which goes at the back end since Cobalt is doing a round of fundraising.
- You will get exposure to investing activities such as preparing investor’s presentations and pitch decks.
- You will gain insights into strategic planning processes, understanding how funding fits into the overall growth strategy.
- Being involved in the fundraising process provides opportunities to network with investors, industry professionals, and other stakeholders.
Product Management: Through the process of wearing multiple hats, you will learn how to gain customer insights, and know about their pain-points by interacting with multiple B2B SaaS companies.
👉You will be directly working with Jugal Anchalia, who will help you sail through the execution of various projects.
What will you gain from this internship?
- You will understand the journey of an early-stage startup, how to interact with various stakeholders and build a solid network of professionals.
- An understanding of multiple verticles and how sales, marketing, operations, finance and product management go hand in hand.